Burkett on Facebook!

Burkett Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 19, 2004

    Class in CA

    At the class in Richmond, CA recently I ran into something interesting relating to shotgun shooting that may help someone out. We had a small stature female in class (less than 100 lbs) that got to shoot a Benelli with slugs and shot. She had never done it before and was rightly so concerned about it. Well, I had already taught her my stance and then showed her how to shoulder the shotgun so it wouldn't be painful. Then I asked her to pull forward with her weak hand. BANG, she hardly moved a 1/2"! Was really amazing how little the recoil affected her. She even wanted to shoot it again! If slugs or buck really move you around, try it out.

    Varied and random thoughts from around the world.

    Blog Archive

    About Me

    My photo
    Scottsdale, AZ, United States