Burkett on Facebook!

Burkett Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 10, 2008

    Traveling PIAs

    Okay, so traveling is not all it is cracked up to be especially with a couple of dogs. Just went to ND for a week and got to work with Minot, PD yesterday. Great group of guys that are doing a good job up here. Now trying to get out of town and back home. Already delayed 5 hours thanks to NorthWest Airlines. Once again they have a plane issue (radar) and have to fly a part into ND to fix it. That is right, they left the plane here all night and didn't know that the f**king radar wasn't working and it is apparently the only plane they have in North Dakota. I guess I wouldn't be so irritable if I didn't get up at 3:30AM for the flight. Well I guess it has started out better than my last trip home from TN when I put out a fire in my hotel room at the Wingate. That wakes you up for your drive to the airport! Anyway, back to waiting around.

    MB

    Varied and random thoughts from around the world.

    Blog Archive

    About Me

    My photo
    Scottsdale, AZ, United States